Why is the air echo gurgling? We have several answers to questions that interest you. First, because he might have broken. Second, because it might defrost – you hear the sound of the IV. And third, because the drainage system is clogged. In short, this soundtrack can signify both minor damage at work and serious damage. To fix it properly, you will definitely need an expert like Kenosha HVAC, so that your air conditioner can recover as usual.
Therefore, in this article we will discuss and try to classify all party votes in air conditioners, simultaneously describing and ways to eliminate damage, which signals “concert” in drainage or cooling systems, air conditioning systems.
Noise and noise classification
Your air conditioner can wheeze, grumble, gurgle and even click. After all, a rather branched cooling system is placed in the internal section, and the same length drainage system departs from the hull of the air conditioning system.
Therefore, the owner of the air conditioner in one “perfect moment” can hear the following set of sounds:
- Change the installation’s natural noise tone. The sound seems interrupted or beaten unevenly, then strengthens, then disappears. Did you hear that? Then we are forced to say that the outside of your climate system is blocked by dust, leaves, or other impurities. Also, the external fan unit may have damaged the blade (or the entire impeller).
- Click clearly heard. These sounds are likely to be produced by relay control devices that regulate temperature regimes and other operating parameters. If you often hear click-control devices, most likely, have been damaged. After all, in a workable form, they work (click) literally several times a day.
- The sound of a sleigh, “drums” on plastic or metal. Here, nothing threatens you, because the drops are the natural background noise that accompanies the melting of the cooling system grille. Yes, that’s no fun – the “drum” about the drip tray can “wash nerves” from the owner of the air conditioner, but no more.
- It clearly sounds “gurgling”. This sound can provoke drainage systems and cooling circuits. And if the air conditioner is cooling, the cooling circuit is a problematic place – air corks appear on the road to the cooler. If the gurgling continues even after the air conditioner is turned off (and, therefore, the cooling circulation stops), then the source of the problem is the drainage system, where the air cork is formed.
In short, people must listen to the climate system, at least from time to time. After all, unexpected noise is the best indicator of damage.
How do they repair AC damage?
Any noise in the air conditioner is a serious cause for concern. You try to fix the situation yourself or just contact the experts. The main thing is not to delay the decision “for later”. After all, the suspended problem does not pass on its own, but only turns into serious damage, which requires expensive repairs to eliminate.
In short, hear the voice – act. And if you want to repair the damage yourself, continue as follows:
- Hearing unbalanced heartbeat – see external unit. Open, brush the cavity with compressed air or a brush and collect again. You can’t – call an expert, maybe – an industry climber. Postpone “for later” – buy a new outdoor unit or the entire climate installation, for several tens of thousands of rubles. Agree – this is a very high price for a handful of leaves, not removed in time, or bent fan blades.
- Click fixed – call the expert. Laymen cannot determine the type of problem block. For this, you need a special tester. However, you can “click” on the button, chasing the AC for the operating mode. Hear the click on one of them – congratulations, you localize the problem. But for elimination, an expert who is familiar with AC power circuits is still needed.
- The sound of the drops just ignored. We tolerate everything.
- The air conditioner emits a gurgling sound – stir the drainage pipe, blow the siphon, replace the compressor drainage filter. Not helpful? Then call in an expert – an independent repair of the cooling system – this is not the best idea. However, gurgling in the cooling system can only cause you to suffer morale. If the air conditioner is functioning and continues to cool the room, then by eliminating this defect you can and wait. But if you have an obvious problem with cooling – experts need to be called without delay, after turning off the AC, or by switching the AC to “fan” mode.
Here, in fact, and all the recipes. Listen to your air conditioner more often, don’t skimp on maintenance, and your air conditioner will last for years!